Check out the features added by version.
- The GPU resource usage graph within the dashboard has been improved. You can separate the GPU Utilization list and GPU usage to check them individually.
- A filter function for the user list has been added. Through filtering, you can reduce the hassle of scrolling the screen and intuitively check the information you want.
- In project management lists, you can use filter and sort functions to catalog. In addition, you can view storage usage by project.
- You can download resource usage within the last 3 months through Export to CSV.
- The information provided is CPU + RAM, Storage and GPU + related project information.
- You can receive "Hardware resource usage" in [Admin - Dashboard] and "Resource usage by project" in [Admin - Project Management].
- An environment reset is required in the following cases.
- 1.If the user's existing resources are changed by the administrator and the project must be used as a new resource
- 2.If you need to clean up the project installation environment and capacity
- After resetting the environment, the previous contents are not restored, so you need to decide carefully.
- If the user (owner)'s GPU permission is changed and the server is run before the administrator, the "Reset project environment" modal is displayed when the user activates the Studio project.
- If the administrator handles the environment reset before the user (owner) of the project, the project can be run normally when the user activates the project.